Tuesday, February 19, 2013

One more week...

I am in my final week of studying for the bar. Sorry I have been gone so long. I have been having lots of thoughts to share. I am excited to start documenting them. Anyone who wants to say a little prayer for my mind on February 26, 27, and 28; that would be helpful. Those are the days I will be taking the test.

I will be very glad to have these 8-10 hour study days behind me. I am excited to spend some more time with my kiddos and hubby.

One more week...

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good luck! Studying that long every day I'm sure gets exhausting. March 1st, here you come!

Anonymous said...

I read confidence between the lines . . .

The Lucksters said...

I am still with ya, Good luck! I willcontinue to pray for you.

Jenessa said...

Good luck Stephanie!!

kristine barr said...

Good luck on your test taking!

rcbe1 said...

You will do great! :)

Cyndi Lou said...

Sending out prayers and positive thoughts!

VALIE said...

Keeping fingers crossed. I admire you for finding it in you to take those exams. Your courage and commitment will be rewarded.
Best of luck !
V. (Paris, France)

Vera said...

Good luck - viel Erfolg from Germany!
We know you will do great!
*Vera*

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Stephanie! You are amazing! -Erin

Muhammad Khalid said...

Free Facebook Likes, Free Targeted Facebook Likes, Make Unlimited Likes on your Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Like and Share, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Follow, LinkedIn share, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes
Social Media Marketing is the easy way to increase your Folow Likes and Subsribes
getlikefast.com