Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nosh and Swig

After studying yesterday we went out with some friends to a new small restaurant on the east side near where I grew up. It is on Flamingo between Sandhill and Pecos. The name is Nosh and Swig. It is small plates and really tasty food. We had a party of 8 so we tried lots of food. There wasn't a single dish we didn't like.

Some favorites were the dr. Pepper short ribs and the pretzel roll brat sandwiches and the sticky bun tacos. If you are looking for a fun dining experience with good food, check it out!

3 comments:

Montserrat said...

Hi Stephanie. I sent you an e-mail but am worried it will end up in your spam list. Sometimes my e-mails do that. It will be coming from chocolateonmycranium {at} live {dot} com. I had some questions to ask you. :)

Thanks!

chercard said...

Stephanie I am helping plan the Power Of Moms retreat in April. Do you know of a home that we could hold it in (or do any of your readers?). Please email me if you do vegasmom77 at gmail dot com

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai said...

Nice Blogger