Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nygard Family

I spoke with Jenny Nygard tonight. She is in the state of shock you would imagine. She has 4 other little children aged 5 and under to keep her moving from day to day. I remember being where she is. The shock and pain and inability to eat or sleep.

I will be sending a care package to them. If you would like to join me in this effort their address is
15403 Corliss Place North
Shoreline WA 98133

They are a young couple in dental school. It is not cheap to pay for mortuary and cemetery costs plus the expense of a headstone. If you want to help this family consider sending money or a care package. I remember getting packages for my kids that really helped them find joy in a very sad time. Some ideas may be, a locket or activities for kids or an angel christmas tree ornament. Let the Spirit guide you. Or just money. It will cost them several thousand dollars no doubt when all is said and done. That is a lot when you are a student.

Thank you to all of you who have gone over to leave her comments. For those who want to go to her blog you can click HERE.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Stephanie:

Molly Jackson's website about grief attempts to help families obtain a tombstone for families who have children who passed. Molly's website is:

http://jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com/

Maybe this can help.

Cardalls said...

you are a light and support to so many. thank you for all you do.

2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

Steph,

Didn't you spearhead a paypal donation to a family last year? Wanna do that again? I would love to donate some $ to them.

I have had 4 miscarriages and am finally pregnant...my heart ached so much every time it happened. I cannot imagine what it must feel to lose a child that has been in your life for longer than weeks.

I have cried for this mother and don't even know them. My heart is with them.

Emma