Tuesday, January 17, 2023

20 Years Ago Today













This happened. It what turned out to be by far my fastest, easiest and most fun delivery, Ann Marie Waite entered this world 20 years ago today. She came on an 82 degree January day after 3 hours of playing games waiting and only required a few pushes to make her debut. She was such a beautiful baby right from the start.












Over the last 20 years she has grown in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man. She continues to improve and grown in every area of her life as she diligently and obediently serves the Lord now as a full time missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.




 There simply aren't words to adequately express the joy I feel in seeing my children grow in their faith and holding fast to Christ through both good times and trials. I have watched Annie do just that. I see her doing that still today. Annie was not the easiest little kid to parent. Maybe because she was such an old soul in that little body who was ready to parent me instead. But she has gotten better every year of her life.  Every day in every way, she just gets better and better. May I do the same.

No comments: