Saturday, April 10, 2010

When the Cat's Away

What do your kids do with your baby sitter when you are out? Yesterday I downloaded the photos on my camera and found a few clues as to what my kids do.

What started as "towers" turned into something more.

From the heights of the towers to the small details of lids carefully stacked in perfect harmony or kissing inhalers, this work of art was all cleaned up by the time we got home. But this evidence explained a lot about my kids talk of building cities with that night's babysitter. I love great babysitters. I love when they play with my kids. And I love when they clean up so the only evidence of the fun is on my SD card. 

10 comments:

perkiwindy said...

I once had a jello slurping contest with some kids I was babysitting. When they told their mom about it I was worried she would be mad but she said I was their favorite because I played with them and did fun things like that instead of sitting and watching TV like most do. Good job to your sitter! Is she available to sit in Arizona this weekend? :)

Diana Lesjak said...

Sweet! Pay that babysitter something extra to keep her saying YES the minute you call her!!

Mythreesons said...

Awesome! You need to pass her number along!

Stephanie said...

How fun! What an awesome babysitter! Having a sitter like that makes leaving our kids in their care that much more comforting. I love that they took pics so you could share in their fun :o)

Rebecca said...

That's awesome! I'm also very impressed that the evidence is only on your SD card. That is a great babysitter!

a.k.a. Jack said...

I'm shocked and amazed at such an incredible babysitter. I wish mine had things cleaned up when we got home, let alone doing such fun creative things with my kids. What a blessing.

rebecca said...

This is awesome. Your kids are so creative.

BSU fam said...

I love good babysitters.

MBKimmy said...

That is awesome ... looks like a blast and yes all cleaned up is even better~!

i said...

WOW! what beautiful fun!!